Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Feb 2007

I started this blog to share some of the jewerly that I have been making.

So here goes:

This is a pattern by Sandra Halpenny called "Seed and Fire". I wanted to make something for fall and this reminded me of little leaves.
This bracelet is based on a pattern by Glenda Payseno. I came up with the colors for it. It is one of my favorite bracelets to wear. The picture following is a close-up. I made this to wear with the necklace that is following. It uses the same beads that were used in the necklace but isn't an exact match but I like it.



This necklace uses beaded beads based on a pattern by Florence Turnour and Gwen Fisher. They just add so much to the necklace. I am so HOOKED on making beaded beads. This is one of my favorite necklaces as well. (Of course I have several that I could say that about! :-))

This necklace as well incorporates beaded beads. This was made for a special online friend as part of a Secret Santa exchange at Christmas. She mentioned that her favorite color was green so I made this for her with that in mind. The first picture in next post is a close-up of the beads.

No comments: