Sunday, February 24, 2008

Something New

For those that have visited my blog, thank you. There have been lots of changes in my life in the past year that have left me little time to update my blog. I had a few free moments today and thought I would share a few of the things that I have been doing. I recently started to design some of my own things, quite a fun challenge. A dear friend who owns http://www.readytobead.com/ has brought me on as a designer on her site. She makes the most wonderful ready to bead kits. She also offers a free kit with purchase. I hope that you take the time to visit her site. Here are a few of the things that I have done recently.

I am going to do a series of what I call the "Wishes" bracelets. This is the first of the series "Valentine Wishes"












This one is Spring Kisses, a right angle weave bracelet.
















This is one that I just finished. It is called the Princess Cuff.




















The second in the "Wishes" series, "Summer Wishes".












And last for today, "Braided Hearts"



I hope you enjoyed this small glimpse at what I have been up to. Some of the above are available as kits from readytobead.com.

Thank you, Nancy

No comments: