Monday, June 15, 2009

Use the MUSE pt 2

I received my Use the MUSE kit on Friday and spent time each day working on the contest. When I saw the colors of the materials in the kit, an idea popped in my head but I wanted to wait until I saw the Muse to decide if I was going to go that way. When I opened the kit I knew that the idea that was forming was going to work out with the Muse. Even still the weekend was spent creating and tearing apart and creating and setting it aside so I could look at it fresh. Then more creating and rumaging through my stash for the right color and did this one work or was that one better. Right now it is hanging on a model form waiting to see when I get home from work today if it is done or more work needs to be done to it. I think that it is pretty close to how I want it to be. I look forward to sharing it with you in about a month when all the designs submitted for the contest are revealed. This has been a lot of fun for me, this challenge. I think that everyone who takes part in the contest is a winner, regardless of the outcome because you have been challenged to create and you have a beautiful new piece to enjoy!!

Happy Beading!

No comments: