Tuesday, July 7, 2009



















I hope that you had a wonderful 4th of July holiday. We went to Kirby Park and enjoyed a wonderful concert by the NEPA Philharmonic. There was a playset nearby that the boys enjoyed while waiting for the fireworks. The fireworks were wonderful as always! I hope that you enjoy these couple pictures that I took on the 4th. Below is one of my favorites from the night. I love how things just "happen" to create an interesting photo. Taking pictures of fireworks is not something that I have a lot of experience with (I usually forget the camera). Taking it with me this time was rather spontaneous so I wasn't really prepared with "how" I was going to take them. I just love how the time delay of the shutter caught the falling embers and recorded the next firework going off. Have a wonderful day!! Nancy












1 comment:

Terri said...

I love your pictures! Especially the last one!

Terri