Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We just returned this past weekend from Virginia where we celebrated my husband's grandmother's 100th birthday.  She is such a wonderful woman.  She still has her wit intact and had us in stitches!  I have been so blessed in my life, even while we are going through a somewhat difficult period, I am still so very blessed.  I think that sometimes going through a rough period helps you to focus on what is really important in your life and it is also very easy during those times to remember all the ways that you are blessed.  Take some time durirng the next few days and think about all the things that you appreciate about your life, both big and small.  May God bless you and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Nancy

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Nancy
Where were you in VA? I live in Northern VA...about 30 minutes from DC. What an amazing celebration...100 years young. Your husband is so fortunate to still have his Grandmother...she must be one incredible lady.
Cindy