Friday, December 18, 2009

Autumn Whimsy - Use the Muse III

This was my entry for the Use the Muse III contest.  It was my first venture into freeform peyote.  I was really nervous that I wouldn't be able to just flow with the freeform.   I am very much guided by structure. I was really happy with how it turned out.

If you haven't tried entering a beading contest before, I would recommend it highly.  Just to be "challenged" to try something new is a wonderful experience.  To me that is the winning part of entering.  You can find the details here for the next contest and see all the wonderful entries and winners from this contest here.






3 comments:

Doreen said...

Wow! I think you bracelet is amazing! I love to do free form peyote. I find it sort of mesmerizing.

Beth said...

This is just gorgeous!

Erin said...

Nancy, Thank you for stopping by my blog recently.
OH WOW! This bracelet is just stunning! it's one of the prettiest bead weaved pieces I've seen! My jaw just about hit the desk when I saw it. :o Keep up the great work! ;)