Thursday, January 7, 2010

Galaxy Rings Bracelet


It has been a very busy couple of months for me. December tends to be very busy with the holidays and my son’s birthday. I didn’t get as much time to bead as I would like to but once January started I set that to rights. It feels good to be back to beading. I was having a hard time last month trying to focus on beading so it was probably a good thing to have a little time away from it.

My dear friend and local bead store owner had given me some of these beautiful glass rings to play with. I had several ideas in mind as I sat down to play with them. This was one of those ideas that transpire into reality. It is a very whimsical bracelet. I found the rings online at Rings and Things as well.

I hope that you enjoyed seeing it!

3 comments:

Marilu said...

beautiful

Suanough said...

What a wonderful design!
I just love it and have to try one,too.
Great inspiration!
Thanks

Julie Nordine said...

Fantastic bracelet, Nancy.