Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!  We have been away visiting family and are now home ready to settle in for this new coming year.  I am praying that it will be one in which there is a turn around and stability in our job situations.  I am sure that many of you may be facing the same hope.  Last year was a rough one for my family and I am looking forward to a clean slate to start the year with!  I have a couple new projects that I will be sharing with you this month.  They are in the finishing stages.  I haven't had much time to bead in the past month or so with the hustle of the holidays and my son's birthday last month but I NEED to get back to beading.  I miss it!!  
I wish you all a very merry New Year, may you have your hopes and dreams realized this coming year.  I pray for each of us one that the New Year brings some stability to our economy and jobs!

God Bless,
Nancy

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy New Year to you! Your tree looks beautiful...ours still has a wonderful pine scent although the needles are falling off. I'm like you...no time to bead lately and I miss it!
Cindy
www.sweetbeadstudio.com

Blogger said...

If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER come back...