Monday, March 1, 2010

Farfall-ing Bracelet

My local bead store, the Garden of Beadin' in Bartonsville, PA, got these fabulous new beads in called "Farfalle" beads.  I love the shape of them.  They are butterfly shaped with a hole in the middle and they stack together to create dimension in your work.  I made up this fast and fun bracelet with them.
It has a wonderful weight to it when worn and it just sparkles!!  This is another one of those that I have already made several of in different color combinations.

If you are in the Northeast region, I will be teaching this bracelet this weekend (March 6) at the Garden of Beadin'.  You can call the store for more details at (570) 426-9168.

7 comments:

Jenny J-V said...

Isn't it fantastic when you see new cool stuff at your fave bead shop? Whoo hoo!!!

Nancy said...

Jenny, it is, it is!! These beads have been fun to work with. I have an idea for a necklace that I would like to try also but I have to pick up some more beads since I used up what I had making bracelets!
Nancy

Cindy said...

Oooh...look at your new lovelies!! I especially like the bracelet in the purples tones. I'd love to take a class with you...but I'd have to wait for a TOTAL beginner class!! :-)
Cindy
www.sweetbeadstudio.com

Nancy said...

Actually, Cindy, this is a great beginners class. It is not a complex bracelet and even someone with little beadweaving experience could complete this quickly.

Rose Works Jewelry said...

Beautiful :)

Pretty Things said...

WOW those are cool!

Patty said...

Pretty! I love sparkly things, and who doesn't love a new bead shape to play with? Thanks for sharing, Nancy!