Sunday, March 7, 2010

Having some fun

I love to teach.  There is something so fulfilling about seeing a student grasp a beading concept and just run with it.  I have had the privilege to teach at the Garden of Beadin' in Bartonsville for about 2 years or so now.  I truly enjoy it.  Many of my students I count as friends and I look forward to seeing them in class and hearing how things are going.  Here are a couple of the projects that we have done in the past couple months, these are the colorways that I did in the process of teaching the class.  I have to remember to take my camera with me to class next time to share their beautiful work with you as well.

Golden Shadow (I wanted a bracelet to wear with my Troika necklace):











Upsy Daisy:


















Farfall-ing Bracelet:

2 comments:

Terri said...

Nancy,
You do such gorgeous work! I love, love, love the golden shadow bracelet and the daisy is just too cute!!!

Cindy said...

I bet you are just a wondeful teacher! Your students are so lucky to have such a dedicated instructor. Your pieces are gorgeous...and I especially love the Upsy Daisy piece. :-)
Cindy