Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Canterbury Bracelet

I have a new addiction.  This is a quick to make bracelet.  I made three in two evenings.  It is very versatile and its looks change just by the combination of colors.

This one got its name from the first bracelet I made at the right.  When you hold it up to the light it reminds me of a stained glass window and brought to mind the Canterbury Cathedral with its elegant windows.

This bracelet is made using the ladder stitch enhanced with net weaving.



3 comments:

whelchelk said...

I love it! So pretty with endless possibilities.

Cindy said...

Quick to make?! Oh my goodness..this looks so complicated! These are so detailed and beautiful...I really admire your skill! :-)

Janet said...

Hi Ive found you thru Loris page ie bead party. Your work is really so lovely. That is an understatement! You have the patience of a Saint!