Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Peyote Rings

I finished the first e-book on beaded rings.  This book has three beaded peyote rings in it.  As I said previously when I first started experimenting with beaded rings I didn't think that I would like them personally very much.  I was very wrong.  They are very comfortable to wear!  I find myself now whipping up a ring to go with a jewelry set or using the pattern to use up those couple leftover beads from a project!!  My favorite of these three is the top one, Whisper.  It is such a nice little flash of crystal on my finger!!

Thanks for taking a peek!! Have a great day!

~Nancy

6 comments:

New Accessories said...

Hello,
Do you want to exchange link with my blog? I have already put your link on mine.

URL: http://beading-jewelrymaking.blogspot.com

Contact e-mail: newbeadedjewelry@gmail.com

If you like to exchange link, please put this title on your blog:

Beading -Jewelry making


Thanks for cooperation

Bili

Maryanne said...

I love your peyote rings, Nancy. I thought I wouldn't like wearing peyote rings, which is why I never made any. But,on your recommendation, I'll have to try it!
Maryanne

Viki said...

Nancy,
these rings are so sweet indeed. I'm into rings very much myself and I found them more comfortable than the gold or silver rings I have. Keep up the good work it's very inspring. I love your jewellery :)
Viki
http://fdekszer.blogspot.com/

Cindy said...

Nancy...I never commented on this post? What an accomplishmet - comleting this eBook...and just look at these gorgeous rings! My favorite is the Forget Me Not!

Anonymous said...

Hi
Do you sell your patterns seperately please

Nancy said...

Patterns of my designs are available at:

www.lanaikinsky.com and
http://stores.lulu.com/nlpbeaddesign