Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Busy

It never ceases to amaze me that come the middle of May how life runs away from me.  Not even adding any unexpected challenges into the mix (and there have been a few) time just slips away from me.  We are in for a busy summer this year and one that will not have any kind of routine to it for the majority of the summer.  That should make things quite challenging also.  My boys like routine.  When there is a lack of routine, it definately unsettles them but we will muddle through and enjoy the summer anyway. 

I have been working on a couple of herringbone projects that I hope to show you soon as well as some earrings and a new ring.  They are all quite fun and the one herringbone bracelet pattern I am addicted to and currently on my third version of!! LOL.

Just for fun I am adding a picture of a project that I did last year that was a great summer project.  I love the whimsical-ness of this Forget Me Not necklace.  (This pattern has a great price too as it includes the earrings pattern and was before lulu increased their share of ebooks.)

I hope that you have a great day today!!  Happy Beading!

~Nancy


1 comment:

Cindy said...

VERY beautiful!!! What a gorgeous summer piece. Now I'm looking forward to seeing your herringbone projects! :-)
I need to sign up for some summer camps for my boys....they do best with a routine as well!