Sunday, July 4, 2010

Elspeth Series

I hope that you are having a wonderful summer weekend.  I have been enjoying this holiday weekend.  Tonight we will be heading out for fireworks and a picnic supper. What a great way to celebrate the 4th of July!

I also wanted to share with you this series I've done.  It is made up of a bracelet, ring and earrings.  The bracelet goes together quickly and is a perfect summer accent. 

The earrings are my first try at making a layered earring.  I had a hard time getting a photo to show the two layers but what is particularly nice is that the second layer gives the earring a lot of stability and makes it hang nice.

Last but not least is this lacey ring that finishes the set.  It makes a very nice accent ring.  It is great for a index or middle finger ring.  I love the shadow in first picture that highlights its lacy-ness.

I hope that you are having a great summer and enjoying the warm weather.  Happy Beading!!

~Nancy

7 comments:

lisajackie said...

Beautiful! I love the pattern & the colors. You are a true artist!

Karen said...

Lovely pattern, summery colors...truly beautiful.

one-eared pig said...

Beautiful colors!

Cindy said...

These are just stunning! I am truly in awe once again of your sheer talent with seed beads. How long does a set like this take to make? You used the perfect summer colors! If you ever sell earrings in this style, I'd love a pair! I rarely wear earrings but want to give it a try...something like this would be perfect. These would be popular in all shades of the rainbow!

Maryanne said...

I love the new set. It's so summery and cool looking with your choice of colors and the lacy stitch. Wonderful!

Pretty Things said...

Very pretty, very ethereal.

Michelle said...

Love the design...the ring is to die for!
Bead Happy!
Michelle