Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Monday

Just sharing a couple necklaces that I have made in other colorways.  The first is the Sweet Squares necklace made with Swarovski Indian Sapphire and two shades of Peridot.  I love the subtle shading of the two greens in the necklace.  The Indian Sapphire is just to die for.  I can't wait to use it on my next project.

The next two photos are of Naomi's Sweet Garland necklace.  I used a sand color farfalle (or peanut) bead along with a matte blue seed bead and sapphire fire polish.  I love the beautiful subdued nature of this necklace.  I included a close up so you can see the detail better.

Thanks for taking a peek!!  Happy Beading.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Your work is stunning !! So beautiful!
Dawn

Cindy said...

Both gorgeous pieces! I think my favorite is the first - I love that olive green and Indian Sapphire too!