Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pretty Picots - Beadwork Aug/Sept 2010

I am so excited to share with you that one of my designs has been published in the Aug/Sept issue of Beadwork.  I remember what a bright spot in a sad weekend (my husband's grandmother had passed away and it was right before the funeral) when I found out they accepted this necklace.  I have been anxiously awaiting getting my hands on the issue and was able to do so today so I wanted to share my joy with you!!  Be sure to keep an eye out for a giveaway that will be coming up once I receive the necklaces back from Interweave.  I am going to have a giveaway for one of them.  Thanks for sharing in this excitement with me.


8 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats on your design in Beadwork! Wa-hoo!
Bead Happy!
Michelle

Terri said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to get a copy!

Maryanne said...

Congratulations! It's a lovely design!
Maryanne

Karen said...

Congrats! Lovely design. I can't wait to get my issue.
Karen

Tracey N. said...

I got my copy yesterday, I will be making this one for sure! Congratulations Nancy!

Cindy said...

CONGRATS, Nancy!! I am so proud of you. This is such a major achievement...but no surprise considering just how beautiful your designs are!

Mellisa - Chinook Jewelry said...

Congratulations on your publication!

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can make money by locking selected pages of your blog or website?
Simply join Mgcash and use their content locking widget.