Monday, August 2, 2010

Marbrae Bracelet

I don't know if anyone remembers but back in June I started to play with the herringbone stitch.  I made a bracelet that was good for learning the basics of flat herringbone, which is this bracelet, Braenock.

I had worked up a second bracelet that was the next step up that is good for learning to increase and decrease in herringbone but I didn't have time to take a picture of it and share it with you!  This is that bracelet, Marbrae.  I love the way that it forms soft ripples with the increases and decreases.


Life here has been very busy.  Once the boys got out of school, life took over!  We were busy getting my husband ready for a missions trip to South Korea to help building a language school.  He just got back at the end of last week.  While he was gone, I was picked to serve on a jury for a homicide in our county court.  That was an interesting experience and one that I would prefer not to repeat!  Once was enough.  The boys have started their soccer practices and that keeps us hopping at night.  I think though that things may settle into somewhat of a routine and I can get back to beading.  I haven't done too much beading this summer and I am ready to jump back in!

I hope you are all having a good summer!!

Happy Beading,
Nancy

10 comments:

Cindy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, as always, Nancy! And I love that last picture especially...it is so crisp and just perfect! I haven't had time to fit in much beading this summer either. I hope you have some free time now that the soccer schedule has eased up...enjoy the rest of the summer!

Pretty Things said...

SO pretty!

steufel said...

This bracelet is awesome!

Heather Beading said...

I love the Marbrae bracelet, the ripples remind me of the waves on the beach. It is beautiful.
Thanks

Blogger said...

Did you think about trading with the best Bitcoin exchange company: YoBit.

Blogger said...

Earn faucet bitcoins from Easy Bitcoin. Up to 33 satoshis every 10 minutes.

Blogger said...

+$3,624 PROFIT last week!

Get 5 Star verified winning bets on NFL, NBA, MLB & NHL + Anti-Vegas Smart Money Signals!

Blogger said...

Are you exhausted from looking for bitcoin faucets?
Triple your claimed satoshis with this amazing BTC FAUCET ROTATOR.

Blogger said...

Invest in Ripple on eToro the World's Top Social Trading Network...

Join 1,000,000's who have already discovered easier strategies for investing in Ripple...

Learn from profitable eToro traders or copy their positions automatically!

Blogger said...

If you are looking to BUY bitcoins online, PAXFUL is the #1 source for bitcoins as it allows buying bitcoins by 100's of different payment methods, such as MoneyGram, Western Union, PayPal, Credit Card and they even allow exchanging your gift cards for bitcoins.