Thursday, September 30, 2010

Exciting News

I have long been a fan of Lanai Kinsky and her beadwork.  She is such a talented bead artist. Her Spring Rose pattern is one that I have drooled over forever!!

She is featured in the latest issue of BEADWORK magazine (Oct/Nov 2010) with a beautiful bracelet and earring set that is just wonderful.

She has her own website in which she offers her patterns and kits for her designs.  She has most graciously offered to include my beadwork patterns on her site!  I am so excited.  I hope you will go and check out her wonderful site!

Have a great day!

~Nancy

7 comments:

Marcie Abney said...

Congratulations! I've been thinking a lot about trying to get my patterns on other venues...but I just don't have a clue about where to start!

Pretty Things said...

That's fantastic!!!! Congratulations~!

Maryanne said...

Congratulations, Nancy! That's great news.

Kristen said...

Awesome Nancy!
I have to say I have had an eye on some of your patterns myself. They go on my wish list!

Plays with Needles said...

Thank you for the information regarding this pattern. I've been collecting patterns for leaves and flowers as you know...so this is a great help. I'm glad your patterns will be offered on the website. That's the way to do it!

Blogger said...

Did you know that that you can make money by locking special pages of your blog or website?
All you need to do is to open an account with AdWorkMedia and add their content locking plugin.

Blogger said...

Are you making money from your premium file uploads?
Did you know ShareCash will pay you an average of $0.50 per file download?