Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It is a lovely time of year

I love this time of year...the multi-colored leaves, the brisk cool air of evening following a warm afternoon, the smell of wood stoves burning, fall sports.  It is a busy, happy time of year.  Even as I enjoy these beautiful fall days, I am also reminded of the upcoming winter months when I will be indoors and can do the things that I enjoy there also... baking, beading, snuggling up with a good book in front of the fire.  There are things that I enjoy about each season.  I hope that you are having a wonderful fall!

I hope that you are busy working on an entry for the Margie and Me challenge that Marcie Abney is having.  That is my project for today.  I have my idea ready to go but I need to sit down and pull beads and make it happen.  I can't wait to see what everyone else does!!



I noticed that I left the tutorial for Midnight Muse off the sale list.  I will leave this tutorial on sale through Sunday.


3 comments:

Marcie Abney said...

So excited to see it!

Kristen said...

Can't wait to see your piece!

That bracelet is to die for!!!!!

Hugs

Pretty Things said...

That is SUCH a gorgeous bracelet!!!!