Saturday, October 30, 2010

Margie and Me Color Challenge - Softly I go

I loved the soft colors in the fresco for this challenge.  The whites and golds really  spoke to me and I used those and the base for my bracelet.  I added in splashes of pastels in and around the bracelet.  It is a really soft and pliable bracelet.  It is about 1" wide. 

I can't wait for the next one!!  Thanks Marcie for hosting this color challenge.

Be sure to check on Marcie's blog (click here) to see other entries in this color challenge.

Have a great weekend.  I am off to watch my son's soccer championship games today!!

~Nancy

6 comments:

Marcie Abney said...

Is that right angle weave? It's gorgeous! Great job!

Tracey N. said...

Wow Nancy, this is really beatiful, I love the soft colors. Its differnt for you, thats for sure! Love it! I tried to find the other entries on Marcies site, but couldnt find them!

Amy Allworth said...

That is so soft and beautiful! I love the splashes of pastel in there.

Releases by Rufydoof said...

Wow you matched the colours perfectly...such a soft, pretty piece. Well done!

Karyn

Lois Moon said...

Beautiful. The beads just glow.

Kristen said...

I love seeing your work Nancy! This is soo pretty!