Friday, December 10, 2010

Last Margie and Me Challenge of the year

Well!!  As if it weren't already a fun challenge, Marcie Abney just had to go and throw down the gauntlet and make it even more of a fun challenge.

Marcie has made the latest Margie and Me challenge a "Throw Down", her words not mine.  What a challenge she has thrown out.  There are multiple color palettes to choose from and PRIZES thrown in.  It should be lots of fun to see which color palette everyone chooses and how they use it.  I can't wait to see all the entries.

I hope that you will come and play along.  You have all month (till December 28th) to get your entry ready.  Be sure to check out Marcie's blog for the color palettes.

This is just one of the fun color palettes to choose from.

3 comments:

Kokopelli said...

I'm in, as this is even more fun than the last challenges. I'll go with Titian the Venetian and am about to gather beads. See you at the reveal and have fun!

Kristen said...

I am still searching for the palette to match my stash and if that pans out I am so in for this one!

Pretty Things said...

I love that color palette and picture.