Monday, December 6, 2010

Radiance Necklace

It is such a lovely and busy time of year.  My older son's birthday is tucked in between Thanksgiving and Christmas and keeps us rolling from one celebration to the next.  We got our Christmas tree this past weekend and our house looks so festive and warm!  I enjoy the warm glow that lights on the tree give a room.
I have been making some longer necklaces lately.  I wear a lot of turtlenecks in the winter and long necklaces are just perfect to dress them up!  I love how this necklace uses 12 mm Rivolis to create such a sparkly impact.   This pendant features a cluster of layered rivolis.  It has a light airy chain that accents the pendant.  The first one that I made was the blue one.  Then I made it again with these lovely gray seeds and black diamond rivolis!  The seeds are a metallic matte bead!!  I can guarantee that you will see this color again.  It goes well with so many things!

Hope you are enjoying the Christmas holiday season!  Thanks for stopping by.

~Nancy



3 comments:

Kristen said...

Beautiful as always Nancy! I love seeing your creations!

Cindy said...

Nancy, this necklace is truly mindboggling to me!!! I can imagine this took many hours. It is radiant and so eye-catching. I love the colors you chose too.
I wore a pair of your earrings yesterday in a similar pattern - I LOVE THEM!

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

It's beautiful!!!!!!!!!