Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bliss

Hello from rainy PA!  We have had a rainy week this week.  The streams and creeks are just amazingly full of water.  Between the rain and snowmelt at the beginning of the week and the storm that we are having today into tomorrow, it should be amazing to see the high water.  Here is hoping that there won't be any major flooding.

I have another bracelet to share with you.  I called this one "Bliss" because it just makes me happy when I wear it.  It is really sparkly and the photo doesn't do it justice.  It is a new style of design for me.  It is made with components that are joined together.  I normally tend toward a project that is woven together with a single thread.  It is hard to tell in the photo but there is some curving in the bracelet back and forth.  I can't wait to make another one of these soon.  The pattern is available in my lulu store (click on picture to the right) and will be available in Lanai's store soon.  I also will be teaching this project in April at the Garden of Beadin' in Bartonsville, PA in April so keep an eye on the classes tab if you are interested.

Thanks for taking a peek!!  Have a wonderful day today.

~Nancy





1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh Nancy!!!! I love this! I am sure it wears well too. Are the 12mm or 14mm Rivoli's? I am making a shopping list!