Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

I know that I have been MIA.  I really miss posting and beading but life right now doesn't allow for that.  I am hoping to have a new project to show you this week but no promises.  Anyway just wanted to pop in and say Hi.  It's my birthday today and to celebrate I am putting the Shaitana Series on sale in my lulu store (here) for 20% off.  It will be on sale for the remainder of this week.  Hope you have a great day and I hope to be posting regularly again soon.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I know life does happen so you just do what you need to do. Happy Birthday to you!

Lois Moon said...

Happy B'day! Enjoy.

Cindy said...

Nancy, I hope you have a FANTASTIC birthday today and that the boys are treating you like a Queen! :-)

I hear you on the MIA bit...my life doesn't allow for much beading either. Especially with boys on the go!

Your series is beautiful. :-)

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Beautiful Pieces!!! Happy Birthday!!