Wednesday, May 4, 2011

BEADWORK Favorite Bead Stitches

Yesterday I spent a lovely spring day at Messiah College watching my older son compete with his school at the MASCA track meet.  They did great!  I am so proud of all of them.  My son took 6 seconds off his best time for the 800m.  The girls team took first place.  Watching how fast these kids can run was just amazing.  Today I am struggling a little as I did not apply sunscreen quite often enough.  Fortunately I can stay out of the sun for a few days which will help.

When I got home yesterday, I found a package in the mail from Interweave.  To my surprise and delight, I found the special edition of Beadwork's Favorite Bead Stitches inside.  Even more to my surprise I found my "Pretty Picots" necklace had been included in this special edition.  I am so honored to be included!  I also see that my dear friend Lanai Kinsky had her beautiful Royal Amethyst Collar included as well.  This is truly a lovely special edition with little advertising and LOTS(!!) of great beading projects.  I love that it is divided into sections by bead stitch (hence the name, duh).  I hope you will check it out and maybe learn a new stitch in the process.

Have a great day.

~Nancy

5 comments:

Kristen said...

How great to watch your son and be so proud and then come home and see that you are a treasured artist and you work is loved! Congrats!

buying jewelry boxes said...

Wow, that's really a cool post.I love it.Great work.Congrauge!!! Thanks for sharing this information.

western brides said...

Congrauge...Nice share which is pretty good to help us learn all stitches.Lovely work.Great.

Blogger said...

Did you know that that you can generate dollars by locking special pages of your blog / site?
Simply open an account with Mgcash and run their content locking plug-in.

Blogger said...

Are you monetizing your premium shared links?
Did you know AdWorkMedia will pay you an average of $500 per 1,000 file downloads?