Sunday, May 8, 2011

Elspeth's Collar

Happy Mother's Day!  I hope that you are having a wonderful day.  My oldest son and I are spending a quiet afternoon at home while my husband and younger son helps some dear friends who are moving from a rented house to their own. 

I am honored to have one of my necklaces featured in the current issue Beadwork Magazine (June/July 2011).  It is a lovely collar necklace.  It has such a nice curve to it that lays beautifully!  For the first time, I also have made available kits using the colors featured in the magazine.  They are available at www.lanaikinsky.com or click here for a direct link.

There is also a pattern set that coordinates with the necklace.  Here they are shown in a soft green and aqua.  The pattern includes detailed diagrams and directions for making earrings, a ring and bracelet.  They are available at www.lanaikinsky.com as well (click here)


Have a wonderful week!  ~Nancy

6 comments:

Monica said...

That is a gorgeous necklace.

Kristen said...

Oh I haven't yet gotten my subscription but I will be checking for this one. I have an elegant wedding to go to in July and I think this is a perfect piece for it! I am so excited!

flourescent quality diamonds said...

Wonderful necklace which is so gorgeous and dazzling too.Great work which will definitely owe every women's heart.Congrauge too because you really deserve it.Lovely work.

graduation day gifts said...

Beautiful necklace which is so gorgeous and elegant with its great design.I love it.

Blogger said...

Are you monetizing your exclusive shared links?
Did you know that Share Cash will pay you an average of $0.50 per uploaded file download?

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can earn cash by locking special pages of your blog / website?
Simply open an account with Mgcash and run their content locking tool.