Monday, July 4, 2011

Magdala Bracelet

The second bracelet that was featured in the current issue of Beadwork is the Magdala bracelet.  I love the whimsical laciness of this bracelet.  The side remind me of fretwork on old Victorian houses.  There is a kit available for the blue version of this bracelet at A Beadaful World.

Later this month I will be teaching a companion necklace to this bracelet at The Bead Hive in Coopersburg.  I would love to have you join us.  You can go to the "Classes" tab at the top for the store's phone number and more information.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Another stunning creation and if I could join you for classes you know I would be the first to sign up!

Maryanne said...

These are lovely, Nancy. And, congratulations on having two designs in Beadwork.

Kim said...

I hadn't gotten a chance to look at the subscriber bonus yet, I'm glad you posted pictures. When I saw the picture on your post I said "My God that is gorgeous" and went straight to download the bonus pages. Congratulations on having 2 beautiful designs in Beadwork :-)

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads said...

Beautiful work!

LissC said...

Congrats on being included in Beadwork! That is so exciting to get your work featured. The piece is beautiful!

Blogger said...

Are you monetizing your premium file uploads?
Did you know that ShareCash will pay you an average of $500 per 1,000 unlocks?

Blogger said...

Did you know that that you can make cash by locking selected pages of your blog / website?
All you need to do is to open an account with Ad Work Media and use their Content Locking plugin.