Saturday, September 3, 2011

Aisling Bracelet

Last month I showed you the Aisling Necklace.

This month I have a companion bracelet to share with you.  It is another one that I have fell in love with.  It works up quickly and has a lot of potential for color choices.  Today I am sharing the one that I made to go with this necklace.  As soon as I get some photos taken I will show you other colorways I have done.

I am also working in earnest right now on my Bead Soup piece.  It always amazes how I start in one direction thinking I know where I am going with a piece and it takes its own turn into something different.  I had envisioned a beautifully strung piece with beaded beads that complemented Nan's wonderful clay beads but something very different happened.  It has been a challenge and not so much of a challenge.  You will see what I mean in a few weeks when we have the big reveal.


Back to the intent of my post, here is the Aisling bracelet:



Thanks for taking a peek at it.

Have a great day! and thanks for stopping by.

~Nancy

The pattern is available at www.lanaikinsky.com and http://stores.lulu.com/nlpbeaddesign

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh Nancy they are both to die for!!!!

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads said...

Beautiful works!

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Very pretty!!!!!!!

Cassy said...

Such a beautiful creation of yours.
Love your bracelet.

Cassy from Learn Electric Guitar

Releases by Rufydoof said...

What a beautiful set... I love them both and can't wait to give them a try!

Karyn