Thursday, October 6, 2011

MIA


We are fully in the midst of soccer season!  Both of my boys teams are having winning seasons.  My oldest plays for his school and my youngest on a local league.  Between all the running and getting back into the school groove I haven't had much time for beading.  I have four projects laying on my table in various stages of progress and two more floating around in my head waiting to be put into beads.  It helps to be home for more than sleeping to get anything done, right?  We have two more weeks of soccer and then hopefully beading season will begin!  How has your fall been?

~Nancy

The one on the left is my son.



3 comments:

Kristen said...

You enjoy your boys and I will wait to see what new gorgeous splendor you come out with after that!

Hugs!

Blogger said...

Sports betting system earn +$3,624 profit last week!

Z-Code System winning bets and predictions for MLB, NHL, NBA and NFL!

Blogger said...

Quantum Binary Signals

Professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone daily.

Start following our signals NOW & gain up to 270% daily.