Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Alrighty then....

Apparently the web address for my lulu store has been changed.  The new addy is http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/NLPBeadDesign.  I apologize if this has been an inconvience for anyone. 

I have finally gotten back to beading and am in the process of finishing up and writing a couple of lovely necklaces.  Here is a sneak peek at one of them!  


This year has been an different one for me.  I have been involved with my boys and their activities and had less time to bead than I did last year.  Maybe it is just me and not managing my time well or maybe it is just me! :-)  Anyway, life seems to be slowing the pace a little and I am looking forward to more time with my beads.  First, I need to find my beading table!!  Hope you are having a great day!  Thanks for stopping by.

~Nancy

5 comments:

Monica said...

beading is forever, fun with children has a tme line, enjoy every minute.

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads said...

That’ a fantastic piece !

Her Boudoir said...

Love the new piece and I'm looking forward to getting the pattern :-)

Kamoe said...

Children are the most important in life and beads won't run away ;-) Like Monica said, enjoy every minute you can get with your boys. The necklace is beautiful and am looking forward to your patterns and new designs.
Regards Karin

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Beautiful necklace! I've been taking a step back from my beading and focusing on my writing, although I'm going to need to pick up some projects for Christmas! Re-Entering the bloggy world right now and I used to follow you as Rose Works Jewelry - I'd be honored if you check out my new writing blog :) www.ruthiestickney.blogspot.com