Friday, February 17, 2012

Chariton

Remember what I said about hoping this year would be a little less busy, or something like that.  I guess that I was wrong.  It is not a bad thing, life is filled with different priorities.  I have been able to find time to fit beading in in small doses but I still feel behind.

This year so far has been one of challenges to myself.  I was really inspired last year by Cynthia Newcomer Daniel.  In her personal blog, she shared her story of how she challenged herself to live healthier.  I decided that this year I wanted to do something similar.  So I have changed what I eat and am exercising on a more regular basis.  One thing that I am doing differently this year is that I am taking this day by day and not getting bogged down by my overall goal.  I am making a conscious effort to do the best I can today to eat well and move!  I am hoping that by the end of this year I will be able to show you how the hard work of those choices paid off.  I would appreciate your prayers that I may be able to live each day well in those regards.

Here is another necklace that I finished.  It is called Chariton.  Chariton means grace and kindness.  To me, pearls are a visual of grace. 


I also made this one using crystal AB's in place of the blue.  It would make a lovely necklace for a bride!  I am hoping to be able to take a picture to post soon.  The pattern is available at A Beadaful World.

I hope that your year is off to a productive start.  Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great day!

~Nancy

2 comments:

muhabbetsofrasi said...

çok güzel ve çok şık

Littletreats said...

Good luck with your healthy eating, it's a great feeling when you get into the routine of it!

I love that necklace, it's beautiful.

Laura x