Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Diamondback Bracelet

The weather here has been a beautiful day!  Saturday we went on a lovely hike at Jacobsburg State Park.  We have discovered it this year and it was our second trip there.  What a great park.  The trails are well groomed for easy walking with side trails that are more challenging.  It was great to be outside!  The weather was perfect with the temperature hovering right around 70 degrees.  Throughout the hike, I kept saying I should have brought my camera.  Next time I will have pictures to share!! 

I finally found some time to be able to sit and bead.  I was able to do the final edits on this bracelet.  I love the versatility of this design.  Once you have the basics of the design down it is really fun to mix it up a bit.  I originally made it in one color (the brown) and then played with two.  The pattern is written for the two color version.  The latest bracelet I made was the black and white version (was thinking of Cindy Wimmer while making it.  She has a fondness for black, whites & grays).  I think that it is my favorite of the three.  I will be starting a matching necklace soon.


I hope you enjoyed seeing this new design.  Thanks for stopping by!

~Nancy


PS I apologize, on Lulu, I have not been able to add an image directly to the website.  If you go to the preview, the image (same as above) is on the 2nd page.  The pattern will also be available at A Beadaful World soon.

3 comments:

lynsey said...

Nancy these are so lovely, can't choose a favorite I guess that kinda makes me a colour whore ha ha. Sounds like you've had a lovely weekend. We've had a four day weekend because off the Queens diamond Jubilee here in the UK and of course it has rained the whole time, :-(

Arts, Crafts, Cooking said...

This is so awesome.

Arts, Crafts, Cooking said...

This is so awesome