Monday, December 9, 2013

Long time...

I am sorry it has been so long since I last posted.  Life with two teenage boys seems to consume me!!  It is all good though because it is important to spend time with them and I enjoy it for the most part.  I have still been beading and have posted a few new patterns at www.lanaikinsky.com and at http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/nlpbeaddesign.

I wanted to share this one with you today.  It is very special to me.  Someone close to me has had a rough year overcoming challenges from the past.  She has worked very hard to face the past and to move on.  I am so proud of her.  As I thought about her year, I kept thinking of the peaks and valleys we all face in life and how when we face them, they make something beautiful.  That was the inspiration for this necklace and bracelet.  They both work up quickly and make beautiful gifts. I hope you like them.

Emilia Bracelet:
Emilia Necklace:

They will be up on www.lanaikinsky.com soon and are on http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/nlpbeaddesign now.

Another lovely pattern I posted this year that is perfect for wearing with a turtleneck and sweater this winter is Makarios.  Makarios means happy or blessed.  I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas holiday season!!

 
~Nancy

No comments: